The St. Louis Chapter of the American Guild of Organists
All individuals interested in the organ and choral music fields are invited to join the American Guild of Organists. Membership is open to everyone, regardless of denominational affiliation or musical ability.
Members of the guild enjoy many benefits, not least of which is access to communication with colleagues on local and national levels, networking with organists, choral directors, builders, technicians, and organ enthusiasts in the area. Members receive weekly email updates about area events, The Opus, our monthly newsletter, a subscription to The American Organist, Educational chapter programs, national and regional conventions, and professional development services among many others.
Thank you for a successful February Flourish!
You can view all of the online presentations in the February Flourish Classroom:
- “Approaching the Theater Organ from a Classical Organ Background: Why It Matters More than Ever Before” by Dr. Steven Ball
- “Handbell Roundtable: Ringing More with Less” by Dr. Cathy Benton
- “Use of Technology within Worship during a Pandemic and Beyond” by Jeff White, CAGO
- “Flourishing Inside the Pandemic Box: Finding Fulfilling Musical Expression amid Disruption and Constraint” by Dr. Sarah Bereza
- “Pastoral Care for Musicians in a Time of Pandemic” by Fr. Jeremy Secrist
We’re happy to announce the 2022 February Flourish will be held on Saturday, February 12, 2022. More information will be coming in the fall!