A GREAT BEGINNING OF ANOTHER TERRIFIC YEAR
Our first event will be a Members Recital on Monday, September 12 at Salem United Methodist Church, 1200 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis. We will meet for dinner at 6:30 pm, followed by the program at 7:30 pm.
Six of your fellow Guild members have stepped forward to provide us a program on the church’s 1965 3 manual, 33 rank Moeller pipe organ. Robert Dial rebuilt the instrument in 2012.
Those performing include:
- Mary Beth Wittry, Director of Music at St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church, St. Louis
- Stephen Jones, Pianist at Affton Presbyterian Church, Affton, Missouri
- Scott Roberts, Assistant Organist and Director of Music at St. Peter’s Episcopal, Ladue
- Mary Hitchcock Reinhart, Worship Associate and Director of Traditional Worship at Salem United Church, St. Louis
- Ryan Murphy, Music Director at St. Barnabas the Apostle Catholic Church, O’Fallon, Missouri
- Henry Glass, Director of Music/Organist of Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church, Sanibel Island, Florida
Event is free | Cost for dinner – $10 with reservation; $12 at the door
Dinner RSVP to Kathleen.email@example.com – Please confirm reservation by Wednesday, September 7.
Principles of Our Chapter
The American Guild of Organists has over 20,000 members and 348 chapters throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and elsewhere.