Canticle Distributing is a music distributor for ECS Publishing Group publications. The warehouse staff works in conjunction with front office employees. The warehouse is located at 1727 Larkin Williams Road, Fenton, MO 63026.
- Fill orders according to established procedures.
- Print music as assigned.
- Prepare packages for shipping.
- Operate a variety of binding and printing equipment; utilize a variety of machines as required; arrange for the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment as needed.
- Operate a computer to create shipping labels, update spreadsheets, enter orders as needed and assist in monitoring inventory of warehouse materials and supplies as required.
- Work as a team member to maintain cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work as a team member with other employees.
- Ability to learn and then utilize computerized shipping and order fulfillment software.
- Ability to focus on task at hand to ensure accuracy in order fulfillment.
- Dependable and conscientious.
- Must be able to physically perform duties related to warehouse management.
- Some basic musical experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull medium weights, up to 60 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around machinery, exposure to changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust.
To apply: Send one page resume and hours interested in working to email@example.com