St. John Evangelical United Church of Christ in Collinsville, IL is seeking a Music Ministry Director.
Responsibilities of the position are:
- Plan the choral, instrumental, and handbell music programs
- Conduct and accompany rehearsals for Sanctuary Choir, soloist, and, if time permits, Bells of St. John.
- Plan and and develop programs in cooperation and concert with scheduled and celebrated liturgical events in the life of the church.
- support and cooperate with ministerial staff in the planning and execution of all programs.
- provide leadership, guidance, and support to the music staff in the development of programs for which they are individually responsible.
- support congregational organizations, program values, policies and procedures of the church.
The Director will be skilled in playing both the pipe organ and the piano. Position requires a 15-20 hour-per-week schedule, three hours of which may be spent at the Director’s discretion. The Director shall embody the spirit of the church: “in the heart of the community, with the community at heart.”
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org