A GREAT BEGINNING OF ANOTHER TERRIFIC YEAR
Our first event will be a Members Recital on Monday, September 12 at Salem United Methodist Church, 1200 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis. We will meet for dinner at 6:30 pm, followed by the program at 7:30 pm.
Six of your fellow Guild members have stepped forward to provide us a program on the church’s 1965 3 manual, 33 rank Moeller pipe organ. Robert Dial rebuilt the instrument in 2012.
Those performing include:
- Mary Beth Wittry, Director of Music at St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church, St. Louis
- Stephen Jones, Pianist at Affton Presbyterian Church, Affton, Missouri
- Scott Roberts, Assistant Organist and Director of Music at St. Peter’s Episcopal, Ladue
- Mary Hitchcock Reinhart, Worship Associate and Director of Traditional Worship at Salem United Church, St. Louis
- Ryan Murphy, Music Director at St. Barnabas the Apostle Catholic Church, O’Fallon, Missouri
- Henry Glass, Director of Music/Organist of Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church, Sanibel Island, Florida
Event is free | Cost for dinner – $10 with reservation; $12 at the door
Dinner RSVP to Kathleen Bolduan (314) 725-1251 or Kathleen.email@example.com
Please confirm reservation by Wednesday, September 7.