Christ Community Lutheran Church, Columbia, IL is seeking a Director of Worship & Music Ministry.
- Strong piano abilities with proven experience leading in a church worship setting – Both contemporary and traditional preferred.
- Desire to work as part of a staff team to help further the mission, vision, and values of the whole church.
- Strong vocal abilities with proven experience leading in a church worship setting.
- Experience directing vocal teams &/or choirs (including children’s groups).
- Abilities with multimedia visuals and drama ministry would be a wonderful addition.
- Plans music selections and the necessary musicians to carry out the music for worship each week.
- Actively leads any and all music portions of the worship service.
- Oversees creation of worship media for the sanctuary.
- Engages the congregation in active and meaningful ways during worship.
- Facilitates the use of choirs, special musicians, and worship drama as gifts & resources allow.
- Recruits and leads volunteers related to worship, including, but not limited to, vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
This is a part-time position Part-Time (13-17 Hours / Week). Salary Range of $15,000 to $22,000 per year based on experience and education
Candidates should send cover letter, resume, and sample video/audio recording (if available) to:
Christ Community Lutheran Church
Attn: Pastor Jared Parker
1 Christchurch Way, Columbia, IL 62236
For more information please contact Pastor Jared Parker at: email@example.com